SHEC Expert Stakeholder Engagement
Your engagement is crucial to achieving health equity. Here are some benefits to you and/or your organization as a SHEC Expert Stakeholder.
- Opportunities to share your work around health disparities elimination, healthy equity promotion, or social determinants of health on the NPA blog or in a newsletter about health disparities
- Opportunities to collaborate with leading experts in the areas of health and social factors affecting health outcomes including education, housing, jobs, food, transportation, etc.
- Addition of your organization’s logo to the partners page of our website
- Addition of your organization’s logo to relevant materials for events/activities on which you partner
- Receive updates on RHEC’s and others’ progress around health equity
- Expand and strengthen the reach of your organization by tapping into an expanded network of committed partners
An Expert Stakeholder (ES) is a local partner who provides expertise or resources to support specific SHEC activities on a volunteer basis.
While ES are not voting members of SHEC, as an ES you can link to one or more SHEC committees whose activities you would like to support as a collaborating partner, either as an individual or as an organizational representative.
Expert Stakeholders collaborate with the SHEC in the following ways:
- Choose one or more committees you will support
- Help to disseminate information about SHEC activities in your state
- Provide Expert knowledge
- Provide skills and in-kind services to committees and subcommittees
- Make specific presentations to committee or Council
To apply to become a SHEC Expert Stakeholder, please fill out and submit the form below: